Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He called me out on Monday to come meet him at his birthday party on Saturday (today). I told him that same day that I would be up here in Westminster (which I am right NOW) and that he should PM me the details. Well, the SOB hasn't logged in since then. He is now officially a bitch. I was looking forward to a party. WTF happened?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ya know... McDaniel College isn't that big anyway. I could probably go there and locate the party myself :D

That would be an interesting surprise.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Does anyone else have any info on him so that it'll make it easier to find him? Like does anyone know his first/last name? How 'bout his tag number? I'm going to try to find him tonight anyway!

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Go to his school and start doing donuts in the main lobby.. you'll get his attention real quick

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
damn its a good thing i cant get myspace @ work...i'd never do anything constructive...its dead as a ford w/ over 60k miles today

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So I never found 00blackss. He hasn't posted in a week now. Maybe something bad happened? I looked all over westminster and found Many last generation F-bodies but no Black SS's :(

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
CKT said:
He allready owns an SS what could be worse than that
:rofl:

·
Registered
2,851 Posts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts