Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was cruising down my local interstate when a black '03 pulled alongside me. He honked three times and took off. I stomped the gas and immdiately caught up with him. By 100 I had put 4 cars on him. He got off at the same exit as me and pulled up at the next light. I waved and drove off...I didn't want to embarrass him again.:D

·
Registered
792 Posts
zzz04pt said:
I was cruising down my local interstate when a black '03 pulled alongside me. He honked three times and took off. I stomped the gas and immdiately caught up with him. By 100 I had put 4 cars on him. He got off at the same exit as me and pulled up at the next light. I waved and drove off...I didn't want to embarrass him again.:D

I will own you! Bring it daddy-o!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Milkman Dan said:
Cobras are so overrated. People always tell me they run 12's, but they're mid 13's at best.
I thought they run 14's. Man that even more embarrassing. Every time I see them at the track they run mid 14's. They are so overated.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
Cobras are so overrated. People always tell me they run 12's, but they're mid 13's at best.
Nah, man. They're lucky to run that with nitrous. pffff

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LittleMT said:
I will own you! Bring it daddy-o!

You're lucky you live across the country or I'd bring the Cobra killer out to play ;) .

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LittleMT said:
Bring it, I like my GT Cruisers's AGP GT30R turbo's chances...
I didn't need any turbo upgrade to spank that Cobra. That's right..my car has the stock turbo with Stage 1.

·
Registered
792 Posts
zzz04pt said:
I didn't need any turbo upgrade to spank that Cobra. That's right..my car has the stock turbo with Stage 1.

Well, I prefer to rip their paint off, you can have that stock little tiny snail of a hairdryer!

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LittleMT said:
Well, I prefer to rip their paint off, you can have that stock little tiny snail of a hairdryer!

It's all I needed to take out that Supercharged Cobra. That Magnaflow cat back must've given me like 30 more horsepower at the front wheels.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Milkman Dan said:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I give us one week until this entire section is removed.
2 tops:D

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I heard those blown Cobras get their asses handed to them by LS1's also.

1 - 20 of 156 Posts