Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
04azuremach 320.0 1.695 8.107@87.80 [email protected]

slow4dr SRT4 269.0 1.843 8.129@85.66 [email protected]

Did you miss second on that pass? You had .148 seconds of an advantage on me and yet I was almost back up next to you by the 1/8th. You mph'd better at the 1/8th so you should have pulled away. (not considering the back half of the track)

I just thought that was kinda weird. Does you car still have stock gearing?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
psssst. It's fake. I really run 15's :(

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
sometimes my dick comes out of my underwear and gets stuck behind my clutch as im racing.. BIG surprise when its time to WOT shift into 2nd :(

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I updated it... I have the timeslip to prove my 15 second run that I am so proud of.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
sometimes my dick comes out of my underwear and gets stuck behind my clutch as im racing.. BIG surprise when its time to WOT shift into 2nd :(
That happens to me all the time, but with my shifter. I'll bang a gear and the shifter will get stuck in my cockring then my wifes like "see, I told you that you should just take it off" And I'm like "BITCH, I'M IN PAIN HERE!"

:theyareon

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
That happens to me all the time, but with my shifter. I'll bang a gear and the shifter will get stuck in my cockring then my wifes like "see, I told you that you should just take it off" And I'm like "BITCH, I'M IN PAIN HERE!"

:theyareon
Yeah i was gonna do that too but they couldnt find a pole long enough to get through both sides of my dicks head..? go figure

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
I'm shooting for 14's the next time I go to the track. I've refilled my VTAK fluid.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Broken5hift said:
did you trim your bush?
Yes, I'm even going to take the rear-end parts out of the trunk when I race this time.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts