Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering how to get this codes to go away the 0517- is a battery temp sensor high and the 0038 is a O2 sensor 1/2 heater circut high. anyone have any odeas how to fix them thanks

·
Premium Member
510 Posts
try resetting your pcm and see if they dont come back first. If they do, you prob need a new o2 sensor. not sure about the battery one. Make sure your battery is tightened down enough

·
Registered
413 Posts
Battery temp sensor high is probably because you have an 04+ and do not have the wrap that goes around the battery. Im pretty sure S&P or Modern cells a fix for that CEL. If you can't find it, I do have the wrap that goes around the battery although I'm pretty sure it's beat up.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have an 05 but its flashed from an 04 tune so thats y the battery light goes off i think. tryed resetting them but no luck got a new sensor today so ill see what happens

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so i put the new sensor in and clear the codes and as soon as i start the car they come back any ideas??????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i figured it out i changed the o2 sensor in the 02 housing but the one throwing the code was the one in the exhaust. so i cleared the code and no returns so thanks for all the help guys. and btw i figured out that if u get this code and it says 1/2 o2 sensor change the one in ur exhaust and if u get it and it says 1/1 o2 sensor its the one in your o2 housing

1 - 13 of 13 Posts