Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

· Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well basicly girls and morons (not all just some) and they dont know what the fucking they want...I lay myself on the line change my whole life going to move accross the county and then i feel like i get bitched slapped in the face. I get these bullshit reasons...well im scared bla bla bla IM THE ONE MOVING SWITCHING MY WHOLE LIFE UP FOR U AND YOUR SCARED. Then she gives me a spill about put yourself in my shoes bal bla balkbj balkbjal. The thing that makes me the most mad was she said i quote,:madsign: "I want to make it" This right there tells me your a bitch the end. Not sure if i can take it much longer...

PatrickSRT

· Registered
6,975 Posts
PatrickSRT said:
Well basicly girls and morons (not all just some) and they dont know what the fucking they want...I lay myself on the line change my whole life going to move accross the county and then i feel like i get bitched slapped in the face. I get these bullshit reasons...well im scared bla bla bla IM THE ONE MOVING SWITCHING MY WHOLE LIFE UP FOR U AND YOUR SCARED. Then she gives me a spill about put yourself in my shoes bal bla balkbj balkbjal. The thing that makes me the most mad was she said i quote,:madsign: "I want to make it" This right there tells me your a bitch the end. Not sure if i can take it much longer...

PatrickSRT
I agree fuck ridiculous girls that dont know wtf they are doing.. its bullshit and fucks ur whole mentallity up in everything else you do!.. sorta in the same position SORTA haha

· Registered
5,902 Posts
that blows dude. i had a problem like this before. my woman and i were argueing about something she wanted to do and i wasnt too happy with. she said "my mom told me to never let a guy hold me back from my dreams" i told her thats why her mom is divorced three times and that if your dream is to wear a bikini in a mall and clubs across the nation all summer long then those are plans i dont want to be part of. it was for a modeling thng that paid well but none the less i didnt feel comfortable with it and wasnt going to try and pretend i was ok with my gf whoring it up in malls and clubs across the nation while staying in different hotels with other women and alot of guys for 4 months. i was more or less fine do it and get out. but she choose to stay instead. probably one of her better decisions. i dunno your whole situation but more or less if your doing something for them and they decide your not important enough to consider in there decisions then get the fuck out.

· Registered
8,934 Posts
i hear ya on that one pat... im a lucky guy, lol

even tho i know the hard shit is to come... but i feel my girl and i will get thru anything that gets thrown at us... eh, girls usually suck, till you meet the right one... if shes playin that game, she may not be the right one... if she is, itll get worked thru!

· Registered
2,098 Posts
PatrickSRT said:

PatrickSRT
Baseball bat + body bag = your solution

· Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok update...still have not talked to the fucking bitch next time i talk to her im going to own her and then say i never want to see her little face again...shes fucking acting like shes 12 and shes 21..i dont get this shit ive been so bored at work today this is all i have been thinking about. I cant wait when i get off of work and i can drive my car on 20 pounds all the way home with no regaurd for my life

· Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To top this shit off...today when i got up my pants were still wet in the dryer and of course all of mine were wet so i had to were wet pants to work and then i had a pizza eating contest with some friends and lost i ate fucking 8 slices and i feel like im going to hurl....if i get a speeding ticket or wreck my car on the way home o mother im going to freak out.

· Registered
830 Posts
PatrickSRT said:

PatrickSRT
I'm not sure I was able to correctly decipher everything you are saying, but it more or less sounds like you are letting a woman pull you around by the balls. The next logical question would be, why? No woman is worth turning your life upside down over. Take your balls back, and stop jumping when they tell you to jump. She pulled this one on you to see if you would actually do it. She wanted the power trip of knowing she has that kind of control over you, and you played right into it. She never had any intentions of spending the rest of her life with you. She just wanted to play this game and boost her ego. I swear, I need to start teaching lessons on how to be a man.

· Registered
830 Posts
PatrickSRT said:
^this guy is fucking mad...and got fucked over by some girl all the way accross the county
It's your own damn fault for even wasting a minute of your time on someone who lives more than an hour away. I'd like to say that I hope you learn something from all of this, but it doesn't sound like that's going to happen. Looks like you're gonna have to get fucked around many more times before you start figuring the game out.

· Registered
1,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SRT-4Mation.com said:
dump that crazy bitch it's not worth your time ;)

are you actually trying to wreck your car over this :confused:

belive me there are plenty more girls out there :all_cohol

Shes not longer in my life :) just dumped her 15 seconds ago and im not sad just pissed that she acts like a fucking 12 year old...Sorry guys that live in PA i will not be moving there :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.