1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
idk much about 300zx's but i see a lot of them, what kind of power can they make? can anyone fill me in?

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DrEdSrT4 said:
idk much about 300zx's but i see a lot of them, what kind of power can they make? can anyone fill me in?
id have to talk to my buddy ...it was his 300zx...and his mom and step dad both have there own TT300ZX's.....and hes pretty much a nismo freak...

but i think the N/A ones (like the one in the vid) put down around 200....but dont quote me on that cuz im not sure....but i do know they are heavy sons of bitches

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
that was a naturally aspirated ONE wow.. the SRT prolly had like 0 mods then

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
actually the SRT is donzi1330 on srtforums...so just look up his mods

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are a hard car to get fast....they are to heavy...

·
Registered
177 Posts
^^^ the supra's just as heavy and mod for mod the Z and supra make similar power gains same ci both are tt weigh around the same and so forth.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
what am i worried about anyways.. I own an SRT im safe.. it will nEvA lOsE

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
90s13coupe said:
^^^ the supra's just as heavy and mod for mod the Z and supra make similar power gains same ci both are tt weigh around the same and so forth.
and both have the same suspension characteristics that make them into high hp dyno queens/highway runners...

Had a friend with a 500+hp 300zx... Couldn't get out of its own way from a stop...

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
My friend is a car dealer and has an 87 N/A 300zx on his lot.. It has 78K on the ODO. I raced him from a dig and beat him half way through 2nd gear.

That N/A 300XZ in the vid was spraying.. He didnt beat that SRT, He f'ing walked him!

·
Registered
155 Posts
a 300z thats in my car club went:

2.043.....8.215 @ 89.52.....12.590 @ 113.40..........3.0L Turbo

tt 300zx

unfortuneatly some women tunred in front of him and he couldn't stop and creamed her :(

his car was nice

1 - 18 of 18 Posts