Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
1,295 Posts
i will be..... this is a fair warning to anyone on 37, if you race you will lose your car. there was a bunch of honda civic owners out during the week and they trashed the parking lot at s&s and stole four signs that were mounted to the pillars of the s&s. they also thought the parking lot was the south jersey burnout box for e-town. unfortunately for us the cops are fed up and will not tolerate anything. I cannot blame them, anyone with some sort of standards would not do what the little shits did at s&s. we are trying to find, we know of a couple spots that are outta site and outta mind, we just want to confirm it with all the other mature car enthuiasts and we will pass the word around to anyone looking to go out and have a good time and not be pestard by the police because of the trash that has been coming out to 37 lately.:D

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i will be..... this is a fair warning to anyone on 37, if you race you will lose your car. there was a bunch of honda civic owners out during the week and they trashed the parking lot at s&s and stole four signs that were mounted to the pillars of the s&s. they also thought the parking lot was the south jersey burnout box for e-town. unfortunately for us the cops are fed up and will not tolerate anything. I cannot blame them, anyone with some sort of standards would not do what the little shits did at s&s. we are trying to find, we know of a couple spots that are outta site and outta mind, we just want to confirm it with all the other mature car enthuiasts and we will pass the word around to anyone looking to go out and have a good time and not be pestard by the police because of the trash that has been coming out to 37 lately.:D
Thats unreal. Its ashame that people young or old would want to ruin a safe place to go to. 2 weeks ago there was a bunch of guys leaving patch marks in the stop and shop parking lot.. F-in Jerkoffs.

As for racing. I gave up on that. I think......

·
Banned
1,295 Posts
yeah...racing at atco ftmfw, gimme a shout when your heading down. we will be out around 9-930

·
Registered
836 Posts
def, need to be carefull about how you drive they were looking for a reason last night to issue tickets...... i'll be out around 700

·
Registered
836 Posts
i have the completed needswings full 3" exhaust now so if i want the extra powa!!! all i have to do is open the dp.... just ask rich...

·
Registered
836 Posts
my cat delete is off the car alltogether, i had mienke finish my custom 3" exhaust so now i just leave the dp closed till i go to the track... its still as loud when the dp is closed

·
Registered
836 Posts
sweet how long did it take to install

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
my cat delete is off the car alltogether, i had mienke finish my custom 3" exhaust so now i just leave the dp closed till i go to the track... its still as loud when the dp is closed
Open DP for the win. Until i pass a officer of the Law....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
836 Posts
so bump it to the top.... whos all attending tonight? i have a good plac in mind to meet, and rich give me a call

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
yea that blows about the honda **** :D . thats weird cause i went to honda meets and no1 ever even revved an engine. anyways i might be down there ill stop by ap for alittle and then maybe continue on down

·
Registered
836 Posts
its not all of the honda guys, we were at s&s last week and a mustang and camaro were doing burnouts across the parkinglot and i passed by 3 weeks ago and saw some honda guys doing the same thing. its the younger guys doing this shit, and now normal people that just come out to hang have to be harassed by the cops because of this.... if your heading down tonight pm me with a # so i can let you know where to meet..

·
Registered
363 Posts
I let you know if i am coming out. I might just stay home and go out in the heated garage and put the motor on the stand and start taking somethings apart.

Ed

1 - 20 of 142 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.