Sweet bro...nice times!!!!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
You go girlfriend!

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
arent those from the infamous bs pics? :)

who was driving btw ,nice runs

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
never2muchboost said:
arent those from the infamous bs pics? :)

who was driving btw ,nice runs
Infamous bs pics?

I throw three drivers at it, myself, my son, and a few by my builder...

I admitily don't drive the car as good as the other two... On the street I'll blow some doors off, but under the lights I just can't out 60ft these other guys. I stalled the car once, ran a low 13 but trapped 123mph.. :eek:

My son used to be terrible but he really improved and is one hell of a shifter,
sometimes he is a gorilla though, as he broke the shifter selector plate...

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
In fact, my son started out in our Blue Neon SXT, running low 17's, he is in the far lane racing mom in the GT Ragtop:

Then I upgraded him into a SRT to get him out of the 17 second bracket, and it has been a joy to watch him grow and mature as a driver:

Here my builder guides him into the burnout out box, after careful instruction he heats up the tires and goes 11.90:

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
LittleMT said:
Infamous bs pics?

the ones that got photochopped to a 8.90 or something like that...then some one put fred flinstone in the car..that was some funny stuff

i wish you would bring the car out here and sea level and see what that thing can do!

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
wasn't that just a screwed up light or something that caused it to show a 8s pass? like some tumbleweed tripped the light.....

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
psi chick said:
wasn't that just a screwed up light or something that caused it to show a 8s pass? like some tumbleweed tripped the light.....

At Albuquerque Raceway, the 1st time on the score board is the 1/8 mile time, then when you hit the trap lights you get your final ET with trap speed.

This was one of my goofed up runs as this is a terrible 1/8 mile time, for some reason the scoreboard did not update the ET, but it did with the trap speed, so what you see is the 1/8 time with the 1/4 mile trap:

and since my 60ft times are terrible we were testing this developmental traction device..

·
Registered
448 Posts
What kind of exhaust is that?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts