Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey got into my next phase in ordering mods. purchaced a new style agp wga on srtforums and don't wanna f around w/ the install. I know there is many approaches to the install so i'm asking anyone who has one and can install mine one day to be a pal....i'm in old bridge nj...

please!!! i'm know as the outback guy so as an incentive i can get u a few free appitizer cards if i can get my hands on some... or treat ya some other way

fyi my current mods are stg 1, upp/bov, nw ecutdp, agpmm, wires/plugs, injen sri, ndw icmbc, and of course sitting in room is apg wga and cca fmic

bill

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
We can have your agp wga and cca intercooler installed for you whenever ur interested in doing so. however we accept cash, not appetizers. :lol:

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
yah bro... just let us know, we'll slap that WGA on for you, simple... u have my number, call me, ill throw it on for ya and a few appetizer cards is more than enough! :D

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
sorry hozay, but he obviously wasnt looking to spend money to get in installed... so i thought i would be a friend and offer to help him out... its only a wga... the cca is a different story... that should be installed professionally, lol... i didnt know there was guidelines to this...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Install

yeah bro i was going to get one myself.... i live in sayerville so ive probally seen u before... wen ever u we'll install it i also got a little computer dyno that u can test it out on to tune and see how much of an increase u got

wenever u want hit me up, pm me and ill give u my cell and we'll do it

since u live in ob u dont kno turbo lou do u

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cool...i'm surprised how many people are willling to help.. i never stated i wanted someone to do it for free...i'm always willing to hook up the installer....so whomever wants to set up a date...pm me...preferebly someone that might have a good leak tester?

·
Registered
429 Posts
agp

whyconform said:
cool...i'm surprised how many people are willling to help.. i never stated i wanted someone to do it for free...i'm always willing to hook up the installer....so whomever wants to set up a date...pm me...preferebly someone that might have a good leak tester?
bro im doing mine tonight so if u want hit me up

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
Hozay = a sexy b*tch! He'll have ur wga installed in 2 min!

lo siento papi ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts