734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They call me hove
H to the Oh-vee
I used to move snowflakes by the Oh-zee
I guess even back then you can call me
CEO of the R O C ....

Oh damn wrong introductions, LOL.

My name's Greg, I'm 21 and live in the Poconos, PA (Tannersville to be exact). I'm originally from Brooklyn, NY.

I work as a Network Administrator for Pocono Community Bank and spend the majority of my 8.5 hours a day behind a computer. I got an 2003 SRT-4 which I hope to modify some more, LOL.

I got a lovely girlfriend named Lillian whose pregnant with our first child, which is due in late March. So thanks to the little guy (or gal) no Stage 3 or bigger turbo for the time being.

I'm on SRTforums...sometimes....just hate posting there b/c the most common reply is ....

"Search..."
"Well if you searched you would've found this..."
or some random link to something that doesn't answer my question.

So, thanks to Hozay and them for making a great site and really bringing it all together.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I had a chance to move back to NY, Howard Beach to be exact. Cuz my family is moving there, actually this Friday, but I finally got settled into a job that pays well. I could probably make more in NY but this job will give me the experience and flexibility I need for now.

So for now I'm moving in w/ my g/f's family until I save enough to get an apartment up here. Besides rent is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cheaper, ha ha.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts