Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,701 Posts
I just got some when I broke my collar bone but I'm usually not sensitive to pills so taking two did nothing for me. You'll probably get a "warm, slightly buzzed" feeling.

· Registered
110 Posts
Yall suck. Take a lot of robittussen (sp?) pills and you will be soooo fucked up. Take about 200 to 300 mg of Triple C (Corecedrin) and Robetussin Gel Tablets (8 Hr formula). Only take 5-6 of the Triple C, don't go over, and add the gel tablets to get to the mg mark.

It's like this ultra drunk feeling and you have sooo much energy and your eyes stay wide open until it wears off. You will trip your ass off. Also it kicks in aftera bout an hour and it happens instantly.

I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts on xbox one day adn mine kicked it and i freaked teh fuck out. A bear attacked me in the game and i was yelling and shit adn my friend was just laughing at me.

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Townhouse said:
Yall suck. Take a lot of robittussen (sp?) pills and you will be soooo fucked up. Take about 200 to 300 mg of Triple C (Corecedrin) and Robetussin Gel Tablets (8 Hr formula). Only take 5-6 of the Triple C, don't go over, and add the gel tablets to get to the mg mark.

It's like this ultra drunk feeling and you have sooo much energy and your eyes stay wide open until it wears off. You will trip your ass off. Also it kicks in aftera bout an hour and it happens instantly.

I was playing Cabelas Dangerous Hunts on xbox one day adn mine kicked it and i freaked teh fuck out. A bear attacked me in the game and i was yelling and shit adn my friend was just laughing at me.
HA HA HA HA HA

· Registered
3,804 Posts
One time I mixed a bottle of Nyquil with 2 shots of Wild Turkey 101. It gave me the craziest hypnogogic hallucinations. I was watching MTV just as the Osbournes was ending and coverage of the NBA slam dunk competition was beginning and I though I saw Ozzie throw in a windmill slam dunk. I found out a couple days later it was really Vince Carter. :dunno:

· Registered
830 Posts
I just downed a viox. Greatest invention ever, and I still have 3 full bottles left.

· Registered
830 Posts
Townhouse said:
:lol:

How is that game? I might pick it up when I get the 360.

· Registered
110 Posts
RedBull said:
:lol:

How is that game? I might pick it up when I get the 360.

It's alright if you're into those games. Def gives a good since of urgency when two wolves are attacking your ass.

I have a modded xbox though so i just d/l all kinds of games, even ones i don't play.

I just beat Xmen Legends II two days ago and that was a great game. My bro and I went through it co-op.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.