Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have good install for the Profec B II? I've searched high and low both here and other forums. My guy wants $100 an hour. W/ prices rising it's getting tougher and tougher finding the extra cash to do anything. I've done most of the work on my car w/ exception of side exit exhaust and coilovers.

Your input would be helpful - even if you point me in the direction.

Thanks

· Registered
8,934 Posts
srt4_riceater said:
Anyone have good install for the Profec B II? I've searched high and low both here and other forums. My guy wants $100 an hour. W/ prices rising it's getting tougher and tougher finding the extra cash to do anything. I've done most of the work on my car w/ exception of side exit exhaust and coilovers.

Your input would be helpful - even if you point me in the direction.

Thanks
where are you located?

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kgmdawg84 said:
where are you located?
I'm in port jeff station. you?

· Registered
8,934 Posts
srt4_riceater said:
I'm in port jeff station. you?
contact n2mb racing on this site... they do amazing installs on anything you need and they are located right here in NJ... check our their vendor section for how to get in touch with them... i would trust them with ANY install... they are my buddies, hahahaha

if you really wanna do it on ur own, just be careful, cuz the wiring and tuning isnt the easiest thing in the world! jus lettin you know!

· Registered
429 Posts
whats up man saw that u might be doing a profect install figured that im doin one soon to so if u want u could swing threw and well goof around with it ive done a few in other cars like my brothers tsi and my gsx theyare fairly simple to learn so hit me up if u want

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.