Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been up there since I got rid of the C5, been thinking about bringing the GN up. Still cool up there or did the ricers fuck everything up with the cops again?

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
Talk to Kmgdawg, or Kenny, I know he hits Nanuet once in a while.

·
Registered
23,268 Posts
i go up there, when I can.
let me know when you wanna go, I'll meet you there.

ABout the cops, they are very "streaky" .. They'll break it up for a couple of weeks. Then they dont show up for a month. Right now, its still pretty good.

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
for the most part, the last few times i was up there, the cops had the normal spot in SV blocked off, so everyone moved over to the GSP Rest Area... lets just say, i havent been there in about over 2 months... last time i ended up getting a ticket for loitering, so NO THANKS to that again, haha its been pretty weak... my friend CJ had his camaro ss up there, and he ended up getting into an accident cuz the cops kicked everyone out and dumbass people dont know how to drive... so we arent a big fan of goin up there anymore

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Yea this past summer it was very streaky with the cops and there were a couple weeks straight where the cops busted it almost every weekend but towards the end of the summer till now it has been pretty decent. The crowd of people is definitely much smaller now since a lot of kids go to college and what not in the fall.

Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts