Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 299 Posts

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahahaha... yeah, on a 1/4 mile race track, with a VHT prepped surface, and your drag tires... :lol:

Funny thing is, in REAL LIFE... on the street, or ANYWHERE ELSE... you'd get owned hardcore... :)

Its funny how you REFUSE to admit that...

· Registered
792 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Hahahaha... yeah, on a 1/4 mile race track, with a VHT prepped surface, and your drag tires... :lol:

Funny thing is, in REAL LIFE... on the street, or ANYWHERE ELSE... you'd get owned hardcore... :)

Its funny how you REFUSE to admit that...

you don't have the hp on the street to keep up with me....

funny how you refuse to admit that....

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LittleMT said:
you don't have the hp on the street to keep up with me....

funny how you refuse to admit that....
Ohhhh... you're talking about an interstate race starting at 60mph.... :lol:

Of course you will pull on my, you have 2 wheels to pull, and I have 4 wheels to push.... simple math really... hp loss, etc...

and sure I admit that...

Lets do a REAL race, from a stop... first person to pull 5 car length wins... too bad the race wont last long... :(

· Registered
792 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:

Of course you will pull on my, you have 2 wheels to pull, and I have 4 wheels to push.... simple math really... hp loss, etc...

and sure I admit that...

Lets do a REAL race, from a stop... first person to pull 5 car length wins... too bad the race wont last long... :(

1st person to pull 5 cars wins? What kind of pussy shit is that?

I will race you from a dig.... on street tires......

· Registered
792 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:

and sure I admit that...

btw, a real race is at the strip..... from a dig...

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LittleMT said:
1st person to pull 5 cars wins? What kind of pussy shit is that?

I will race you from a dig.... on street tires......
Hahaha... pussy shit??? 5 cars is QUITE a distance...

Sure, you'll catch up... EVENTUALLY... longer than a 1/4 mile, and that's not realistic on the street... people usually race from a STOP... to maybe 100MPH... and I would completely OWN you...

· Registered
792 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Hahaha... pussy shit??? 5 cars is QUITE a distance...

Sure, you'll catch up... EVENTUALLY... longer than a 1/4 mile, and that's not realistic on the street... people usually race from a STOP... to maybe 100MPH... and I would completely OWN you...

I'm talking about your pussy rules....

not a 5 car length distance.....

and actually most races take place from a roll.....
you don't have the hp, keep trying...

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
LittleMT said:
I'm talking about your pussy rules....

not a 5 car length distance.....

and actually most races take place from a roll.....
you don't have the hp, keep trying...
Most races start from a roll??? Where do you live? That's not a race... thats pussy shit for people with FWD, or RWD with too much HP... :lol:

An about to get owned??? How about you get off her tit, and stay out of this, flapjack...

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DrEdSrT4 said:
This idiot is about to get PwN3d and he doesnt even have a clue lol
I'm well aware of what her car is, what it runs... there's no ownage here, just her complete lack of common sense, and total denial that her car is a piece off the track, in "real" conditions...

· Registered
792 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Most races start from a roll??? Where do you live? That's not a race... thats pussy shit for people with FWD, or RWD with too much HP... :lol:

An about to get owned??? How about you get off her tit, and stay out of this, flapjack...

I will race you from a dig, doesn't matter, I have much too much power for you...

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LittleMT said:
I will race you from a dig, doesn't matter, I have much too much power for you...
Yeah, because you know I run a 12.3 AS IS... no changing tires, or crap like that...

And that was about 4 months ago, before I added a few more "goodies"... :)

· Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LittleMT said:
you run what you bring, theres no crying in racing...

you either win or lose.....
Hahaha... thanks Vin Diesel... :lol:

You have some kind of book, with generic comebacks, and sayings in it that you're getting all this from??

This is comedy gold!!!

Let me guess.... oh wait... here... "You live your life a quarter mile at a time"...

Right??? was that coming next??? :lol:

· Registered
792 Posts
I life my life one day at a time, and life is fun....

take a look at what you write... no changing tires, 1st to five cars wins, ect. ect...

quit making excuses and silly rules for yourself... if we were to race, you either deal with what I bring or you don't...

· Registered
2,698 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Hahaha... thanks Vin Diesel... :lol:

You have some kind of book, with generic comebacks, and sayings in it that you're getting all this from??

This is comedy gold!!!

Let me guess.... oh wait... here... "You live your life a quarter mile at a time"...

Right??? was that coming next??? :lol:
Bah! I could beat you with the PT and she puts buses on me.:sleep:

1 - 20 of 299 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.