Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not much of a story. Caught the guy at light on Keystone Avenue near Glendale in Indianapolis. Was real nice looking car, new edge style (ironically the last body style), black with gold trim. We rolled away from the light at about half throttle. He hit it first at around 15 mph and pulled about a foot on me before I hit the gas. I roll onto the throttle and still spin my tires through first and he gets about half a car. Shift into second and still get a little wheel spin, but I control it a little better by feathering the throttle. I've already passed him as I hit third and he's given up before I break 75 mph. Had about a car or two when he gave up. He turned off before the next light.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
^ This was in the Tibby right?

·
Registered
830 Posts
Do you enjoy beating crippled children also?

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Mustangs are slow with both headlights in.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
04azuremach said:
Mustangs are slow with both headlights in.
So what you're saying is I can remove a headlight and get more powa??

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
spineshank385 said:
mustangs are slow regardless
Says the man with the 14 second SRT-4

·
Registered
830 Posts
zzz04pt said:
You don't????:D
I didn't say that I did not enjoy it. In fact, I get a warm feeling inside when I beat up crippled children.....a feeling very comparable to when I beat up on mustangs.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
The real power is in removing the cig lighter.

I didn't get a lighter with my car.:(

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
RedBull said:
I didn't say that I did not enjoy it. In fact, I get a warm feeling inside when I beat up crippled children.....a feeling very comparable to when I beat up on mustangs.
Yes...that stunned look on their face reminds me of the blank stare of a Mustang driver.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts