Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 1194 Posts

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i was in my new cobalt ss at the local races, when this punk comes up to me telling me my car is a pos and an insult to the cavi....then he says he would smoke me in his sr20 nissan...i call bullshit and ask him what he runs, and his response was i havnt taken it to the track yet but hes running about 18psi on an upgraded turbo...(i dont remember what size)

so as we were leaving to go to the next spot he pulls up next to me and starts blowing off...we slow down to about 30mph to put some more distance between us and the cars ahead of us....
he starts honking and on the third honk were off, he puts about a half a car length on me at the start but at around 50 im back side to side with him and pulling, around 90 im 1 car ahead and about 130 im 3 cars ahead when i shut down....he flies past me flicking me off and keeps going...:yousuck: ....i swear,...all these nissan bitches are just abunch of ricers and that sr20 motor is a piece of shit...cuz all i have is a ram intake and headerback exhaust...

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah...i dont know what the big fuss is over...

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

· Registered
3,542 Posts
damn ricers they just leave it primered b/c they know people will try to fuck up their paint jobs.

Maybe they are smarter than we give them credit.................... nevermind.

· Registered
1,999 Posts
N20Jeep said:
well i was in my new cobalt ss at the local races, when this punk comes up to me telling me my car is a pos and an insult to the cavi....then he says he would smoke me in his sr20 nissan...i call bullshit and ask him what he runs, and his response was i havnt taken it to the track yet but hes running about 18psi on an upgraded turbo...(i dont remember what size)

so as we were leaving to go to the next spot he pulls up next to me and starts blowing off...we slow down to about 30mph to put some more distance between us and the cars ahead of us....
he starts honking and on the third honk were off, he puts about a half a car length on me at the start but at around 50 im back side to side with him and pulling, around 90 im 1 car ahead and about 130 im 3 cars ahead when i shut down....he flies past me flicking me off and keeps going...:yousuck: ....i swear,...all these nissan bitches are just abunch of ricers and that sr20 motor is a piece of shit...cuz all i have is a ram intake and headerback exhaust...
you're an idiot for wasting your gas on the POS nissan :yousuck:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cobalt >nissan

· Registered
2,698 Posts
I heard some guy in a stock MazdaSpeed Protege brag that he put buses on a 240 with an SR20DET swap. Supposedly the 240 had been dyno tuned also.

· Registered
3,804 Posts
zzz04pt said:
I heard some guy in a stock MazdaSpeed Protege brag that he put buses on a 240 with an SR20DET swap. Supposedly the 240 had been dyno tuned also.
As if that's something to brag about. :rolleyes: I guess I should be pretty impressed that the 240 was even running. An SR20DET swapped 240 would be no match for the MSP. Unless we're comparing cost of maintenance.

1 - 20 of 1194 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.