Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys. All suggestions welcome. I'm looking for one and I'm not sure what to get. So I figured I'd hear from the people that have them. I pretty much want to go for the best (which are usually the most expensive ones ) but price isn't an obstacle (for now atleast). Thanks in advance. I want one that does it all. i also want to shave my doors soon and need something that can program the poppers as well.

· Audio/Visual Mod
493 Posts
cokey said:
if that's the best.. why you got me the compustar.. >;x.. eh pete, the alarm activates it self now.. it's never done it before...
first of all you did your own little research and you wanted that system. as i recall you was all into the 2way feature of the alarm and you didn't like the one that i had. true the compustar that you got is nice... but the best no. as for the alarm activating itself... you got to be more detail about it for me to figure it out pm me and i'll help you out.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
chinese delivery said:
don't listen to any of these people but me! go w/ a clifford g5 series "avantguard 5!" that's the most expensive, most complicated, and most sophisticated system on the market. clifford "g5" IS A SECURITY SYSTEM.... where all the other one that most of the people here will suggest is just a pussy ass alarm. here's a link for you to check out.
hey thanks for the info dude. I looked into that alarm before but I do not like it because it does not have an LCD screen on the remote! Sorry What's next down the line? and if it is the most complicated who knows how to install it? do you? nyydynasty told me you're good so maybe I'll pay u a visit, but then again no lcd screen...

· Registered
2,952 Posts
Audiovox Prestige 996A, Had it in for about a month now, no problems. Great system.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yo yo chris thanks for posting for me. i have been really busy lately. i drive a 2005 Scion tC. Manual transmission. the latest from prestige is fine. Can i setup door poppers for it when i shave my doors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donscion
When I grow up, I want to be just like Chris

:yousuck: Chris
owned by the mods

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
chinese guy i want a number 5 with plain fried rice. no pork, no brocolli, lots of duck sauce? oh and can you throw in the crispy noodles or is that 50cents extra? lol
just quote me on the product plus install pm me thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.