SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to get new wires.

what do u all suggest? what size, namebrand ect...

·
Registered
414 Posts
I have the Crane FireWires. They only come in black, but from what I understand thay have less resistance per foot than most others.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
i have the MSD's but from what iv heard and read if you can afford them get the denso wire/plug combo from sparkplugs.com there a littl pricey but worth it

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
kwik-e-nuff said:
i have the MSD's but from what iv heard and read if you can afford them get the denso wire/plug combo from sparkplugs.com there a littl pricey but worth it
agreed... if you can afford the denso combo, go for that... if not, the MSD's are great too

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
1. denso
2. msd

cosign...

·
Registered
869 Posts
nology hotwires...but there 160 bux. but i love mine

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
hercfe said:
nology hotwires...but there 160 bux. but i love mine
Yea he beat me to it.. i didnt have 160 bucks tho so i bought msds 8.5mm and my car runs good

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
every wire made by everybody sucks

well maybe not every but they dont last long so dont spend alot of money just get quality and dont get emotionally attached to them

i personally use stock wires.distributorless ignition gives plenty of kv so unless your running an excess amount of horsepower stock works fine

·
Registered
245 Posts
Wheat_Burner said:
I have the Crane FireWires. They only come in black, but from what I understand thay have less resistance per foot than most others.
Nothing wrong with the Cranes--very low resistance (the lowest, actually) and will outlast the stock wires easily, but that little heat thingie in the back of our engines that turns real fast shortens any wire's life:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts