Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Nuff said.

It's good to have War Stories back.

Now we just need Goki to post and all will be right.

Lookiee what I did last weekend:

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Broken5hift said:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank the lord you found us! you get my PM?

hows the car doin? update us and drag ducati over :Lol:

Car is doing great man. Did a new exhaust from the headers to the cat-back. Did bassani ceramic coated mid length's and a nice bassani X with the new high flow cats. The car is fucking LOUD now. Picked up a nice 37 RWHP too. Got a good tune on it and went with a pulley, so 500 HP feels really nice...

Been doing mostly autoX now, the 1/4 kinda lost it's appeal once they tried to force me to install a roll bar.

Last time I saw Ducati he was busy selling a Scion toaster on wheels to some kid with a hat on his head sideways and pants down to his ankles, but boxers up to his armpits...

·
Registered
181 Posts
04SVT said:
Last time I saw Ducati he was busy selling a Scion toaster on wheels to some kid with a hat on his head sideways and pants down to his ankles, but boxers up to his armpits...

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH!!!

·
Registered
5,902 Posts
04SVT said:
Car is doing great man. Did a new exhaust from the headers to the cat-back. Did bassani ceramic coated mid length's and a nice bassani X with the new high flow cats. The car is fucking LOUD now. Picked up a nice 37 RWHP too. Got a good tune on it and went with a pulley, so 500 HP feels really nice...

Been doing mostly autoX now, the 1/4 kinda lost it's appeal once they tried to force me to install a roll bar.

:rofl:

:lol: <---------:all_cohol

x-pipe > camaro :(

well glad your cars doing well and you found your way over

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
lmfao now i see why the laughs are on their way.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
04SVT said:
what?...knocked over cones....?;)

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LittleMT said:
+1

Thats what you'd like to think. An 04 Cobra beat a Lotus Elise on this track by almost 10 full seconds. (1.25 mile track), average times 1 min 35 seconds.

He didn't beat him by much, but he did beat him. Both drivers are top class SCCA drivers though.

·
Registered
792 Posts
04SVT said:
Thats what you'd like to think. An 04 Cobra beat a Lotus Elise on this track by almost 10 full seconds. (1.25 mile track), average times 1 min 35 seconds.

He didn't beat him by much, but he did beat him. Both drivers are top class SCCA drivers though.

Hey, I have to always agree with psi chick, us women must stick together...
Thats why TurboKnee always agrees with us as well, she just makes us look bad when she thinks a WS6 is a v6 car.... Oh well, she will learn... :D

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LittleMT said:
Hey, I have to always agree with psi chick, us women must stick together...
Thats why TurboKnee always agrees with us as well, she just makes us look bad when she thinks a WS6 is a v6 car.... Oh well, she will learn... :D
Just goes to show that women ain't always right.

:D

How's the NM weather treating you Kitty?

·
Registered
5,147 Posts
YES...Another Cobra!!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
04SVT said:
Looks like the cones won.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts