Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 116 Posts

· Registered
1,011 Posts
phillysrt4 said:
i am but a humble student in the art of ownage.

school me :)
That's ok... you're schooling yourself ever time you say "owned" in your posts...

Just because you "think" you're winning an argument, and making better slams, does NOT mean you're "owning" anybody...

That requires usually catching somebody in a lie, or making them retract statements, etc... not just throwing verbal insults around... ;)

· Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Phatzilla18 said:
You drive an ugly piece of shit, congrats. I'd rather lose to an SRT-4 than drive one. And lets not talk about "glorified" anything...cough NEON cough.
Phatzilla18 said:
I own a civic no more than you own a neon.
can i say the o-word now? :)

· Registered
1,011 Posts
zzz04pt said:
Are you the one who registered just to snitch??:mad:
You would like that... and I would love to take credit for it, but unfortunately, no...

I always use WRXGuyInTulsa :) I'm member 100-something on the SRT-forums!!! :lol: (signed up A LONG time ago, when the cars were first coming out)

· Registered
2,698 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
You would like that... and I would love to take credit for it, but unfortunately, no...

I always use WRXGuyInTulsa :) I'm member 100-something on the SRT-forums!!! :lol: (signed up A LONG time ago, when the cars were first coming out)
Yes...I do need someone to vent on right now.

· Registered
2,698 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Go ahead and vent on me anyway...

SRT-4 gotcha down??? :lol:
No as I don't own one. Lemme guess...tired of the STi owners laughing at your wannabe? :loser:

· Registered
1,011 Posts
zzz04pt said:
No as I don't own one. Lemme guess...tired of the STi owners laughing at your wannabe? :loser:
Nope... Subaru drivers are all respectful of each other ;)

Almost everybody respects the subaru community. I RARELY encounted any haters, except SRT-4's... they have the "little penis" syndrome I guess... they're all dicks, and that makes it even MORE fun to waste em...

· Registered
2,698 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Nope... Subaru drivers are all respectful of each other ;)

Almost everybody respects the subaru community. I RARELY encounted any haters, except SRT-4's... they have the "little penis" syndrome I guess... they're all dicks, and that makes it even MORE fun to waste em...
I will give you this, Subie drivers are pretty mellow but as this is War Stories I'm forced to say something rude such as....eat a dick!:D

· Registered
2,851 Posts
WRXGuyInTulsa said:
Hahah... okay!

As long as you Blow Me!!!
sounds like a 69 to me....

1 - 20 of 116 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.