Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen him around town a few times in it before, always going the opposite way. All I know is that it's intercooled and has exhaust, who knows what else.

Anyway, we got next to each other at a light. I honestly wasn't planning on instigating anything because I knew I'd get the beat down, but when it turned green he went. I figured I'd give it a shot just to see how bad I'd get pulled on. Suprisingly, he only pulled about 1/2 car on me in each gear, minues what he had already pulled on me from his aggresive launch. We did it two more times with the same results and shutting down ~70 each time as we weren't trying to die to see who had the bigger coxor. Talked to the guy at one of the lights and asked him how many pounds of boost he was pushing and he said 6. Told him his bimmer was fcuking awesome. He asked about my car and I told him it was an SRT-4, running 15 and spiking 17.

I still think he should of pulled a lot harder on me, as i would expect a regular E46 M3 to put a 1/2 car on me in each gear, but who knows? Whatever, I'd still give my right nut for that car.

(Stg 1, Borla, typhoon, upper MM for me)

· Registered
2,698 Posts
Insedanity said:
Seen him around town a few times in it before, always going the opposite way. All I know is that it's intercooled and has exhaust, who knows what else.

Anyway, we got next to each other at a light. I honestly wasn't planning on instigating anything because I knew I'd get the beat down, but when it turned green he went. I figured I'd give it a shot just to see how bad I'd get pulled on. Suprisingly, he only pulled about 1/2 car on me in each gear, minues what he had already pulled on me from his aggresive launch. We did it two more times with the same results and shutting down ~70 each time as we weren't trying to die to see who had the bigger coxor. Talked to the guy at one of the lights and asked him how many pounds of boost he was pushing and he said 6. Told him his bimmer was fcuking awesome. He asked about my car and I told him it was an SRT-4, running 15 and spiking 17.

I still think he should of pulled a lot harder on me, as i would expect a regular E46 M3 to put a 1/2 car on me in each gear, but who knows? Whatever, I'd still give my right nut for that car.

(Stg 1, Borla, typhoon, upper MM for me)
What's a coxor??

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, we only went to around 70 so maybe a car, maybe a car and a half total. He shut down as soon as I shifted in third and I refuse to do the fly-by.

I think he knew more about SRT's than he let on. He didn't want to take through third gear because he knew I'd hit full boost yO! :lol:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
he would have put you to shame after than garunteed.. a stock M3 would and should have put you to shame.. but up TOP theres no beating them ecspecially supercharged lol DAMN

· Registered
792 Posts
Darkness95M3 said:
Stock e46 M3 is rated 13.2 - 13.5 in the 1/4 producing 333Hp.
The supercharged e46 M3 depending on the Supercharger between 450Hp - 475Hp.
He should have walked all over you, however maybe his car was having problems.

Or maybe your magazine lies and the car is slower then your brainwashed into believeing...

Go Motor Trend!!!

· Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Darkness95M3 said:
Stock e46 M3 is rated 13.2 - 13.5 in the 1/4 producing 333Hp.
The supercharged e46 M3 depending on the Supercharger between 450Hp - 475Hp.
He should have walked all over you, however maybe his car was having problems.
Insedanity said:
I honestly wasn't planning on instigating anything because I knew I'd get the beat down....I figured I'd give it a shot just to see how bad I'd get pulled on. Suprisingly, he only pulled about 1/2 car on me in each gear.....Told him his bimmer was fcuking awesome.....I still think he should of pulled a lot harder on me, as i would expect a regular E46 M3 to put a 1/2 car on me in each gear, but who knows? Whatever, I'd still give my right nut for that car....
:gaywave: :gaywave:

· Registered
792 Posts
Here is a few runs in my 2004 Eblue, at this time the car had a Stage 2 Wastegate, Boomba Motormounts and slicks. That was it, so it wasn't stock but really isn't that modd'ed as well... Not a bad run but a a rather low trap due to lower horsepower levels and slicks...

· Registered
3,804 Posts
LittleMT said:
Here is a few runs in my 2004 Eblue, at this time the car had a Stage 2 Wastegate, Boomba Motormounts and slicks. That was it, so it wasn't stock but really isn't that modd'ed as well... Not a bad run but a a rather low trap due to lower horsepower levels and slicks...

Nice run. I'm guessing that run came during the cooler time late in the season?

· Registered
792 Posts
Here is my same car around a month ago, car now has a 50 trim, but only running 17lbs boost due to still using the stock exhaust, et improved alittle but the trap speed shot up, this car is still a work in progress.. The DA was 8500ft on this night, and the car was running against a good ol LS1 car...

· Registered
3,804 Posts
LittleMT said:
Here is my same car around a month ago, car now has a 50 trim, but only running 17lbs boost due to still using the stock exhaust, et improved alittle but the trap speed shot up, this car is still a work in progress.. The DA was 8500ft on this night, and the car was running against a good ol LS1 car...

^ I need a bigger turbo. I barely trap higher at sea-level. :thumbs-up:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.