SRT4mation: Dodge Neon SRT4 Caliber SRT4 and other SRT enthusiasts banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
brandon, ill be IN san diego on friday night...i got a hotel is anything going on? :D

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
turbo_protege5 said:
brandon, ill be IN san diego on friday night...i got a hotel is anything going on? :D
not that i know of... saturday my ex is having a party at her place... friday i'm going to ole girl's friend's band's show... some ska band or some shit... i dunno, then a friend's going away party...

otherwise, downtown is going on... north park has a shit load of dive bars, Pacific Beach always has something going on

·
Registered
449 Posts
punkrokdood said:
not that i know of... saturday my ex is having a party at her place... friday i'm going to ole girl's friend's band's show... some ska band or some shit... i dunno, then a friend's going away party...

otherwise, downtown is going on... north park has a shit load of dive bars, Pacific Beach always has something going on

right on... i think im gonna hit up downtown. :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
Broken5hift said:
hey guys can we stop with all the ekool names. if we get too many they will probably start getting banned. thanks.

yeah, that shit was funny for like five mins. :head_scra

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
punkrokdood said:
Its an old saying, "The Pot Calling The Kettle Black"

What it means is to say something about someone else which is actually true of you yourself ...

You are the pot calling the kettle black when you point to another person and accuse that person of doing something that you are guilty of doing yourself. Example: "You are accusing me of being lazy? Ha! That's the pot calling the kettle black!"

The pot and the kettle are like old friends who have turned black with time; the pot only sees the blackness which is on the kettle; he doesn't see the black on himself. Example: "Here comes the guy who is always late for work." Answer: "Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black? You are usually the last person to show up!"
Just an FYI to clear things up for you. ;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts