Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey man I know your girl lives in westminster. My bday is this sat., im inviting my frat bros, and my friends at salisbury including my gf. PLEASE! come okay its going to be insane. I wanna meat you and have fun. westminster... mickey d's college this saturday... i will no longer be teenager... sound goood?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
turboknee said:
hey gay personals work better on craig's list
hey just because you passed 20 doesn't mean you gotta rain on my parade.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
turboknee said:
lol...happy b-day dude...best times of my life started at 20....and abruptly stopped at 25

get married at 25?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dres said:
get married at 25?
I was gunna get married at 20 but my gf jst did a 180. Now shes a bitch not worth me or my families millions.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
00blackss said:
I was gunna get married at 20 but my gf jst did a 180. Now shes a bitch not worth me or my families millions.

got engaged at 19 :eek: waiting to marry her after college.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
families millions???/ wtf wanna lend some mod money.......................haha just playing. whats ur family do?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
turboknee said:
lol...happy b-day dude...best times of my life started at 20....and abruptly stopped at 25
Kinda odd,I turned 25 and now I have no life :confused:

Maybe I should get a boat,and get drunk,and go run over jet skiers.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
GotWhat? said:
Kinda odd,I turned 25 and now I have no life :confused:

Maybe I should get a boat,and get drunk,and go run over jet skiers.

do it.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Awesome. I'll actually be up there this weekend. PM me the details. It should take me about 3 seconds to convince my girlfriend to go too.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
And no, I'm not racing anyone... unless it's 0-70 or a 70 mph roll :(

The car WILL NOT go into 3rd gear when revving through the gears. If I want it to go in at 70mph, it will, but I'll have to hold it up for about 2 seconds for it to synch and then finish sliding it all the way in gear. POS Ford.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Doesn't DaveyD live around that area too? The dude who used to own the blue Evo?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Mach-get that thing Lemon Law'd and move on, jesus! I wish I could make it this weekend but I don't feel like getting analy raped by frat guys.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts