Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having problems with my car man. I can't keep the tires from spinning in
third or forth gear on the highway...can anyone recommend something, lol.
Yo Jay, Chin or Tony maybe you can help me out.:dance2: :drink:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
yeah...damn that....i had that same problem too....must be PSI-FI/DARELL COX CARS w00000t!!!!!:cool: :smilie_st
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,471 Posts
snakesrt said:
Im having problems with my car man. I can't keep the tires from spinning in
third or forth gear on the highway...can anyone recommend something, lol.
Yo Jay, Chin or Tony maybe you can help me out.:dance2: :drink:
I know how to fix your problems
Take my car and I'll take yours
No more spinning in third and forth
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,701 Posts
One of my friends was taping but he wasn't very good at it. The only run I have of you with times was a 12.4 @ 119. I'll post something up in a little bit.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vade46 said:
One of my friends was taping but he wasn't very good at it. The only run I have of you with times was a 12.4 @ 119. I'll post something up in a little bit.
cool thanks, I just bought some slicks maybe I'll get a chance to go to a track and practice some driving and get a nice run in
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,701 Posts
Here it is............http://media.putfile.com/SnakeSRT
I remember nobody knew who you were that day, and your car was only the 2nd SRT with an aftermarket turbo that I had seen. My car sucked that day. The vaccum line on my surge valve blew off so all the boost just came out the Mopar BOV plate. Shit, I still managed a 14.4 though. I wanna see your car running now, too bad they shut down Westhampton.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Vade46 said:
Here it is............http://media.putfile.com/SnakeSRT
I remember nobody knew who you were that day, and your car was only the 2nd SRT with an aftermarket turbo that I had seen. My car sucked that day. The vaccum line on my surge valve blew off so all the boost just came out the Mopar BOV plate. Shit, I still managed a 14.4 though. I wanna see your car running now, too bad they shut down Westhampton.
I'm going to try and hit Etown or Atco soon, but they are going to throw me off because I have no cage.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top