Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i cant win...

someone hit my car last nite... not with a car... someone punched my fender or something of that nature... i have a huge dent in my fender now... wtf... its not like i know anyone around here, not like i pissed anyone off... i was 45 mins from my house, down at sony lowes theater in New Brunswick then i was at prime time billiards, i didnt notice it till i got back to my girlfriends house at like 2am... this freakin BLOWS!!!

ughhhhhhhhh

ill still be at aviation plaza tonight so everyone there can laugh at my misfortune :sad_pace:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
kgmdawg84 said:
i cant win...

someone hit my car last nite... not with a car... someone punched my fender or something of that nature... i have a huge dent in my fender now... wtf... its not like i know anyone around here, not like i pissed anyone off... i was 45 mins from my house, down at sony lowes theater in New Brunswick then i was at prime time billiards, i didnt notice it till i got back to my girlfriends house at like 2am... this freakin BLOWS!!!

ughhhhhhhhh

ill still be at aviation plaza tonight so everyone there can laugh at my misfortune :sad_pace:
Ken i just saw your post in the other thread.. F*CK that POS who did that.. 10 bucks says it was a honda fanboy.. but I wouldnt laugh at you..cuz I KNOW HOW IT FEELS FOR EVERYONE TO LAUGH AT YOUR DENTED FENDER.................................................................................................................................................................................................

if its not bad like mine try and knock it out cuz if you cant then its gotta be painted/blended/ NEW VINYL.. which = GAY

· Audio/Visual Mod
493 Posts
must've been all those pink shirts you wore. that might've gotten somebody heated...j/k! but on the real... i'm sorry that happened to you. i hope it's no where near a curve. b/c i know that it'll be almost impossible to pop out if you're going w/ the paintless dent guy.

Broken5hift said:
lets go fuck some people up

yeah... honda bashing time!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.