Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, so there not DUBS, but I like them :lol:

18x9 all around Ford Racing FR500's w/ Goodyear F1 GR-D3's.

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They didn't fix it. it was there for a week and it wouldn't make the noise, but now thats its home, when i drove home from andys house after the meet last night, it started to make the noise again. i think im just gonna let it make the noise. next time i bring it into oasis, it will have to be towed there cause its really gonna be broken.:rofl:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Co Pilot said:
They didn't fix it. it was there for a week and it wouldn't make the noise, but now thats its home, when i drove home from andys house after the meet last night, it started to make the noise again. i think im just gonna let it make the noise. next time i bring it into oasis, it will have to be towed there cause its really gonna be broken.:rofl:
LOL! oh well

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wheat_Burner said:
Really, really sweet ride. The wheels look great. How do you like the F1's?
Beautiful.. They keep my on the ground in the rain:rofl: Amy (psichick) is getting the same tires for her car...fyi.

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks homies L8shift, i know it will be hard for you to take a look at her, but it's usually at the ap meets. I'll be there on sat.

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jb4short said:
Nice! I've got a sample billet grille sitting here....you should come grab it.
Everyone tells me i should get a grill, but Cobras dont have them. Maybe i'll take a look at it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.