Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last weekend, me and my buddies were all together at a friends house. Now me and my other friend already planned to get he CLS to race the RSX just to see how bad it would be, but we needed to convince the CLS to run. The RSX is always down to race no matter what. So we finally get it all set up, when our other buddy with his CLK500 shows up and said hes down too. So we roll out to the spot, and they line up, im in the CLS with my buddy driving and 2 other friends, no one is in the CLK500, and 1 passenger in the RSX. Up the street we have a friend in his Trailblazer acting as a finish line, he wasnt really needed though.
The 1st race the CLK gets the early hole shot by by the time we hit 20 MPH we had passed the CLK, and put 3 cars on the RSX. here comes 40 Shift into 2nd, bus length on the RSX we are are around 60-70 we have put probably put a bus length on the CLK500 and 2 on the RSX, we finally get it up to about 100 and shut her down. It was so damn bad we had time to turn around before the RSX caught up. :D

Race 2
We decide to give the RSX an advantage. We let it go on the 2nd honk. This time my friend has his ESP off int he CLS so no computer nanny stoping the 516 lb feet of torque from unleashing hell onto the road. Did i mention the torque in the Supercharged 55 cars kicks in at 2600 RPMs :eek: The RSX goes on the 2nd honk, all you hear is the tires screeching from him launching, Third honk the RSX is probably 2-3 cars up, the CLK 500 gets destroyed this time by the CLS55 off the line, and by the time we get to 30 MPH we had caught the RSX Type S, 40 we had put a car length on it, into 2nd gear the race is over, this time he took it to about 115, once again the trailblazer wasnt needed as by the time we go to him we were cruising at 60. So we start to leave an a *** in an SUV trys to roll up looking hard trying to get plates, but no one has a plate on for him to write down, we get downt he hill we find out hes trying to call the cops from our friend int he trail blazer who was alittle slow, my friend in the CLK wanted to ride in the CLS so i let him take my seat and in return i drove his car back to our buddies house were we laughed about it.

Ill try and get some video of the CLS taking off, the sound it makes is unreal. :D

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
RSX's are fast

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You ****** bitch, we all know the TIle Factory is open all day cuz you import mexicans through there. Jordan also tries to have sex with them for green cards, and even then he gets no play.

·
Registered
448 Posts
....then the mercedes had to go in for a recall and the RSX went on to 200,000 miles. RSX>*

·
Registered
448 Posts
I think the calibur in SRT version is going to look hot....as long as its a sedan

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Any AMG ?55 owns most-just incredible power! The '05 M5 is a contender.

·
Registered
448 Posts
So does its resale value.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts