Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 715 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Seems their balls have dropped some.. that kid joe that lied to us about running a 12 in SRTforums and we made a whole Sticky about him is over there talking shit again.. we got people calling out SRTs of E-town

· Registered
14,828 Posts
where? they want to run at etown, tell them i'll be there. in fact, just so they know they can find me and a few other srt's at island on the 16th. we'll be more than happy to line up.....

· Registered
2,698 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
http://forums.clubrsx.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64

Seems their balls have dropped some.. that kid joe that lied to us about running a 12 in SRTforums and we made a whole Sticky about him is over there talking shit again.. we got people calling out SRTs of E-town
It's the Evo guy. Apparently he has like 400hp and didn't like the fact that I insulted his car :rofl: :rofl:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
psi chick said:
where? they want to run at etown, tell them i'll be there. in fact, just so they know they can find me and a few other srt's at island on the 16th. we'll be more than happy to line up.....
Amy I would love to see you put all of these RSX type Slows to shame lol ;) to bad my car is still slow as well

EDIT: damn how come you guys always go to the track when im working! Im only 20 min from island wtf.. maybe ill take off if i can!

· Registered
280 Posts
DAMN I WISHED I LIVED DOWN THERE

Grrr Canada. I am going to have to hit u guys up next summer when I am down for Waterfest.

· Registered
14,828 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
Amy I would love to see you put all of these RSX type Slows to shame lol ;) to bad my car is still slow as well

EDIT: damn how come you guys always go to the track when im working! Im only 20 min from island wtf.. maybe ill take off if i can!
you work on sunday's?

and don't worry...we'll work on getting your car up to spec on the off season!!!

1 - 20 of 715 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.