Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
haha Well actually he was a pretty cool guy, but even after seeing and hearing of all my mods, I think he still thought he would win.

So I'm cruising around and see a clean graphite colored Evo MR turn in front of me at a light, so I tail him and get up next to him.. He almost immediately rolls down his window and says something.. I didn't hear him, and then he said to follow him.. So I obliged and we pulled off to talk. After talking about our mods, I tell him about this orange pro-charged camaro ss that I saw that I wanted to run. He's says that he already beat him easily.. This intrigued me. He must be pretty fast. Then he says that he has run just about every fast car in town, and hasn't lost yet.. "Oh really" I say.. Let's run.. He smiled and said ok..

I follow him out to a safe spot and we do a 2nd gear roll on because with my power levels and balding front tires, it would have been pointless to go from a stop. I asked if we are gonna do the usual 3 honks, and he gives me this weird look.. Then says to just start rolling and hit it at the next electricity poll. Errr, ok.. So we start rolling and I think we were only going like 25 when we hit the poll.. I was in second and well, he got a hefty jump on me, but by the top of second with my turbo fully spooled at 18lbs, tires screaming for mercy, I reel him in and am even with him. I WOT shift to third and it's hasta la bye bye time.. Put a couple bus lengths on him from there. I shift to 4th and look in my mirror at the speck behind me, and is apparent he let off after the 1st or so bus length, so I let off.

We go again, this time even slower, but I leave it in 2nd and the results were the same, just took a little bit more of 3rd to get past him this time.. We pull over and talk, and he says that my car is a beast. Not so cocky now.. lol All and all good run and nice guy..

Oh and his mods were turbo back exhaust, boost controller, hard pipes, big intercooler, and some other small shit I think.. He said that he dynoed without the intercooler or hard pips at 285 or something. So he's probably knocking on 300 awhp. I thought it was funny when he said he's never lost. I just thought to myself, well there's a first for everything.. lol

Good times, good times.. :thumbsup: <-- Hozay, be a pal, take care of that.. Thanks mgmt. hehe

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
hey happy take it easy on the mickey d's its making you shake man you keep pushing on the caps button.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
maybe he got a new exhaust manifold b/c they fucking rust b/c their hood has a hole in it.

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
he must have shit his pants when you opened the DP and you started passing him as your tires are still spinning lol.. did you spray him or no?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh fawk no. I would have just melted my poor bald tires all the way through 3rd if I did that. haha

Yeah, and the best part if it all was, his girlfriend was sitting next to "Mr. I have never lost" the whole time.. hahahahhahahahahaha I wish I could hear what she was saying, she never got out of the car.. lol

·
Registered
6,975 Posts
The-Violator said:
oh fawk no. I would have just melted my poor bald tires all the way through 3rd if I did that. haha

Yeah, and the best part if it all was, his girlfriend was sitting next to "Mr. I have never lost" the whole time.. hahahahhahahahahaha I wish I could hear what she was saying, she never got out of the car.. lol
LOL did you at least let him know that if you wanted to you could have sprayed him to kingdom come.. his girlfriend was prolly thinking "when my mans car gets beat by a neon i think its time to find a new one" lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts