Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a u0155 code and a u110c code i looked up what they meant on the list and I am still lost? I added a aem cai and a greddy catch can not sure if that had anything to do with it. The dealer resetted my codes and told me to drive 100 miles. Any thoughts on that?

Marc

·
Registered
869 Posts
Marc, I gotta talk to you tomorrow about these. Remind me, I may have it figured out! But we may need to steal a fluke from avi for a minute.

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
those are bus codes. you probably just disconnected something electronic that wasn't supposed to be disconnected while doing the install. your ecu was already reset, just leave it alone unless they come back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the infor psichick, I haven't messed with it. I'm taking it to the dealer tommorrow and hopefully it passes inspection. If it doesnt they have to see if something is wrong.

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Just a heads up. It may take more than 100 miles from a recently reset ECU - for all the tests to pass.
Put key in, turn to on position - and if the CEL starts blinking in about 10 seconds or so - I would hold off on scheduling that inspection.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i did that and it still blinks but the problem that is pissing me off is that I just got the car, and its been failing inspections because the system is not ready its the 02 sensor and cat sensor that keep poppin up sayin they are not ready to be tested and also the other codes that i spoke off that just popped up before.

·
Registered
869 Posts
so you got them read again today mark? give me a call tomorrow, maybe we can dig around a bit and see whats up.

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
the u110 is caused by the u0155.the cluster isnt communicating with the pcm.one of two problems...a bad pcm or the bus signal is lost to the cluster.

any time you clear codes or reset the battery the readiness tests are cleared out from the memory.the downstream 02 takes a while to pass because you have to drive it within certain parameters for it to run the test.if the 110c is active you wont run any o2 tests because the pcm wont run it if fuel level is less than 15% and it cant communicate with the cluster to read the fuel level

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay just got back from dodge and they told me they couldnt find any codes and that I have to just drive the car around for awhile. Does anyone know the parameters for driving it to get the system ready? Btw thanks for the help to all I really appreciate and I can't wait to hook up at one the meets, and learn more.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didnt mean hook up in that kind of way.....I meant to meet ppl that also have srt-4's and learn....lmfao

·
Registered
12,866 Posts
I didnt mean hook up in that kind of way.....I meant to meet ppl that also have srt-4's and learn....lmfao
ok well if you change your mind we can meet up for dinner and a movie

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
took the car back to dodge and it said it wasn't ready, the tech was finally able to figure the parameters for which i had to drive and I got it ready in 5 minutes...car is good to go now. never got those other codes to come back so I guess that's a good thing. thx for all the info from all who gave a shit..lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
i just got the same code the u110c after i changed the battery and also after i changed the battery also the MPH,RPMs,temp,and gas gauges werent working. anybody got any ideas?????

1 - 16 of 16 Posts