Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

· Registered
3,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
slow4dr just posted this on the srtforums.

Mike turbo_portege5
He ran a 12.5 @109MPH this was his best run of the day. His first run was 12.7 @110.

He now owns the record for the fastest stock turbo SRT4 in SO CAL, perviously held by jayson (slow4dr).

Congrads mike hopefully tomm you can run a better time.

Yes his has the fastest stock turbo car in the 4mation cali chapter so far. Keep up the great work mike.

· Registered
449 Posts
:) thanks, MO & everyone!!! :D

yesterday i ended up going 12.4 @ 110 with a 1.8 60ft. :)
only bad part was i dialed in at 12.5 so i ended up breaking out and not getting anymore runs. i think the car still has i little more in her with the same mods and a 1.7 60ft. ;)

· Registered
106 Posts
turbo_protege5 said:
:) thanks, MO & everyone!!! :D
yesterday i ended up going 12.4 @ 110 with a 1.8 60ft. :)
only bad part was i dialed in at 12.5 so i ended up breaking out and not getting anymore runs. i think the car still has i little more in her with the same mods and a 1.7 60ft. ;)
hey mike when u gonna bring that bitch down so i can hook up the w/b to it.. i would love to see where your afr's are at.. im pretty sure there's more in that car.. diff from most others it just seems you've taken the right approaches and attacked the mods as a whole instead on targeting just one area... plus i do believe your driving skills come into play

· Registered
449 Posts
jmcmil6 said:
hey mike when u gonna bring that bitch down so i can hook up the w/b to it.. i would love to see where your afr's are at.. im pretty sure there's more in that car.. diff from most others it just seems you've taken the right approaches and attacked the mods as a whole instead on targeting just one area... plus i do believe your driving skills come into play

ANYTIME!!! ive been really wanting to get a W/B but dont really have any exp with one. i was think of going with the AEM one... but who knows? you tell me the day & time and im there!:D ill bring my g/f to keep your wife company. ;)

btw, how was the BBQ?

· Registered
449 Posts
m0r3b00st said:
Congrats Mike!!!!Thats an awsome time!! Now everyone will be shooting for ur time:rofl:

thanks!!!! man, i couldnt stop think about last night with that EVO. im tired of those ****'s talking shit. tues night it's ON!!! no more b/s...

· Registered
1,404 Posts
turbo_protege5 said:
thanks!!!! man, i couldnt stop think about last night with that EVO. im tired of those ****'s talking shit. tues night it's ON!!! no more b/s...
I know, i know, they got me pissed, especially that *** in the green,....he has a car to run, but he just gets stupid, and I hate that shit...

· Registered
106 Posts
turbo_protege5 said:
ANYTIME!!! ive been really wanting to get a W/B but dont really have any exp with one. i was think of going with the AEM one... but who knows? you tell me the day & time and im there!:D ill bring my g/f to keep your wife company. ;)
btw, how was the BBQ?
the bbq was cool.. i met joe(hubbystoval) and josh(reddevil) for the first time.. super super cool guys.. i think i made josh a happy guy.. i roughly tuned his car and changed some things on it to get him running a bit better.. he seemed pretty pleased... all he kept saying was his car never ran that good ;)

but yeah whenever bro.. joe is coming by this Wed for me to tune on his car a bit.. but its up to you.. if you wanna roll out this saturday we can see what we can do.. let me kno.. cuz the wideband i use is uber easy to put in.. all you need is an extra o2 bung.. if you come out early enough i can take u over to an exhaust shop that will do it for $30.... and if you wanna actually do some tuning w/ it.. then definetly we need to get you some kinda clamp.. cuz im pretty sure ur pretty rich right now..

ps i have some race gas too, so might not be a bad idea to bring some slicks along ;)

· Registered
449 Posts
jmcmil6 said:
the bbq was cool.. i met joe(hubbystoval) and josh(reddevil) for the first time.. super super cool guys.. i think i made josh a happy guy.. i roughly tuned his car and changed some things on it to get him running a bit better.. he seemed pretty pleased... all he kept saying was his car never ran that good ;)
but yeah whenever bro.. joe is coming by this Wed for me to tune on his car a bit.. but its up to you.. if you wanna roll out this saturday we can see what we can do.. let me kno.. cuz the wideband i use is uber easy to put in.. all you need is an extra o2 bung.. if you come out early enough i can take u over to an exhaust shop that will do it for $30.... and if you wanna actually do some tuning w/ it.. then definetly we need to get you some kinda clamp.. cuz im pretty sure ur pretty rich right now..
ps i have some race gas too, so might not be a bad idea to bring some slicks along ;)

cool, im think maybe sat morning. but... NO map clamp for me!! :D not knocking it... just dont wanna run one. ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.