Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Milk was selected as a moderator to help me out in WS when im busy at work or just not caring about you people. He has been on as much as I have for a long time so it was only natural to choose him due to the time he has put in here. we will be looking for more moderators as the site grows, for now lets welcome milk to his new position. :gives:

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Broken5hift said:
Milk was selected as a moderator to help me out in WS when im busy at work or just not caring about you people. He has been on as much as I have for a long time so it was only natural to choose him due to the time he has put in here. we will be looking for more moderators as the site grows, for now lets welcome milk to his new position. :gives:

Thanks Broken. *looks around*

Nice to be here.

· Registered
110 Posts
I agree, me and mah brother/father think that that there paintbaler should be the moderator. Have you seen the flowing mane that is the pride of the SOUTH?

WOOOHOOO BRUTHER WE SUPPORT U!!!1111

Not to bother you paint, but what kind of cinder blocks should i use for my camaro?

· Registered
2,291 Posts
Townhouse said:
I agree, me and mah brother/father think that that there paintbaler should be the moderator. Have you seen the flowing mane that is the pride of the SOUTH?

WOOOHOOO BRUTHER WE SUPPORT U!!!1111

Not to bother you paint, but what kind of cinder blocks should i use for my camaro?
do not use the ones from lowes, home depot only.

i had the ones from lowes and they broke when I was trying to swap in a non working engine from my other non working car

· Registered
2,851 Posts
RIGGED!!!111334!!!!aaa???!!!1

· Registered
2,851 Posts
WS > Cali

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.