Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  1. I do not like the system set up to edit a post. It would be nice if the post editing could be exactly like SRTForums. Its hard to edit when you gotta sort through all of the html code that you see (especially when you make it with the Advanced Editor!)
  2. Show each member's signature only once per page. Its kinda annoying to see the same signature over and over and over when you are reading a page. I dunno if this is a user option of a universal option, but that would be nice.
Other than that I am real happy with this server. I will post a lot more now that the site is usable once again!

·
Registered
20,570 Posts
This is the latest edit feature since we have the newest vbulletin available. Not even the srtforums has this yet. everyone seems to praise it and its VERY easy to use. Your probably just used to the other way thats why.

As for the sigs, i'll see about that. In a way I agree but since we're not HUGE yet its not a problem at this time.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like how it works, but if you edit a post like my PA Events, its sooo much HTML to sort through. Is it possible to use the Advanced Editon in this?

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're lookin at the wrong person. lol

Gotta bug Ray about that, he doesn't let me spend his $! lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Are you sure you wanna go down that road again? lol.

It hurts to even imagine imagining that!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha...I can only imagine what could happen....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts