Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking that we should have a meet in philly where there is something to do. The parking lot should be big enough i havent checked i will this weekend.

There are video games which would easily occupy most of us. Drinks, and decent food from what i've heard.

Just getting a feel for it maybe early to mid november?

Post up if your interested.

http://www.daveandbusters.com/Locations/Default.aspx?Loc=0005

Philadelphia:
325 N. Columbus Blvd.,
Pier 19 North
(215) 413-1951

Sun - Wed:
11:30 am - 12:00 am
Thur:
11:30 am - 1:00 am
Fri - Sat:
11:30 am - 2:00 am

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I really cant make up for missing the meet. But i also cant desert family. SOrry that shit takes precidence. I am commited to the state and quite frankley i dont expect anybody to give me respect i have no problem earning it. But i was just suggesting a meet where there was a plan from the get go. Ex. Paintballing, Go Karting, Haunted Hayrides. Sorry didnt mean to offend.

· Registered
5,902 Posts
Rinko said:
I really cant make up for missing the meet. But i also cant desert family. SOrry that shit takes precidence. I am commited to the state and quite frankley i dont expect anybody to give me respect i have no problem earning it. But i was just suggesting a meet where there was a plan from the get go. Ex. Paintballing, Go Karting, Haunted Hayrides. Sorry didnt mean to offend.
relax they are just busting your balls. thick skin my friend.

· Registered
3,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know i just felt obliged to apoligize. Thanks tho.

I think a saturday would be better than a friday. And sunday might be tough for us working folk.

· Registered
977 Posts
I won't get into D&B, so I will have to sit this one out...:(

Would anybody be up for chilling on South Street? We could go to Condom Kingdom!

Na, but seriously, I am working up something for this fall in Pa! And it actually involves driving your car!!!!!

· Registered
29,036 Posts
Why wouldn't you be allowed in D&B?!? You don't have to be 21 to get in there. Its a family place. Also I think the rule is as long as you're there with someone that is 25 or older you'll be allowed in...Just don't touch the alcohol.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.