Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
830 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
LOL look at him hiding under the bleachers at E-town recording the only 2 runs I got.. with a bad tps and bad Ambient Air Temp sensor..
Looks like he's got a crush on you. I wonder what his bus traps. :lol:

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
K20A2_S said:
Almost to an SRT level.

Main reason anybody knows you guys...................definitely don't know you guys b/c you're fast.
And everyone mainly knows you at the tow truck service.. because thats how you get your car from point A to point B

· Registered
414 Posts
K20A2_S said:
Almost to an SRT level.

Main reason anybody knows you guys...................definitely don't know you guys b/c you're fast.
Say what you will to get it off topic. It's pretty sad when you don't have a car, yet you follow a guy to the track out of envy.

It's not something I'de brag about.

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Broken5hift said:
hey dred he is the other thread trying to back out of his shit talking
I know i just checked it again.. too bad he didnt come over to say hi to me while i was at Etown.. he was under the stands with binoculars with face paint and camo suit on

· Registered
830 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
I know i just checked it again.. too bad he didnt come over to say hi to me while i was at Etown.. he was under the stands with binoculars with face paint and camo suit on
Don't forget the butt plug in his ass while he was watching you from a distance.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.