1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
2,098 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

· Registered
2,851 Posts
hahahhaa......good shit.....

btw....ill still probibly never see that side....

· Registered
2,851 Posts
that new civic commercial is fucking halarious....ill almost break into tears everytime i watch it.....

· Registered
3,804 Posts
N20Jeep said:
that new civic commercial is fucking halarious....ill almost break into tears everytime i watch it.....
It starts out pretty accurate, with the car getting loaded with groceries. That leaping across buildings things is probably not accurate. But the part where someone actually bothers garaging that POS in the city, now that's complete fucking :bsflag:

· Registered
2,098 Posts
Milkman Dan said:
It starts out pretty accurate, with the car getting loaded with groceries. That leaping across buildings things is probably not accurate. But the part where someone actually bothers garaging that POS in the city, now that's complete fucking :bsflag:
I've yet to see this commercial... but I'd love the opportunity to see Honda try to pass a 190 HP car off as a sports car.

· Registered
2,851 Posts
theyve been trying to do that for years.....

· Registered
830 Posts
04azuremach said:
I've yet to see this commercial... but I'd love the opportunity to see Honda try to pass a 190 HP car off as a sports car.
Listed as 190hp/132tq. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.