Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.. Well the weather has been rather shitty for the past couple fridays but this week its looking good. Anyways, just wanted to see who is comming through to Deer Park this friday. My friend Jeff should be comming through with his video camera, he does video editing, and we'll prob make a little video for shits and giggles. So come through!

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
nah man you have to go chin we can do hookah afterwards

well if yall want we can do a cruise this friday or like SRTJAY said head over to bennigans something different but a nice cruise would be kool for one

i would love to invade Astoria strip on a friday night and get some head cracking going on

· Registered
2,952 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
weather.com is saying rain during the day friday, but it should clear up by 9pm.. hopefully it does.

· Registered
248 Posts
Sorry guys. I will be in Florida gettin the shit kicked outta me from Wilma. And will bring her back wit me this comin Tuesday.

· Registered
1,701 Posts
Yeah my girl is coming. Bring her out. I'm sure others will be coming too. SRTJay will be bringing his girlfriend, She's Black.................................................................... with 17" wheels and a turbo. :D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.