Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NJ/PA Dyno day Saturday October 15th!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trying to get a group of people together to dyno our cars. I need atleast 6 people to get the discounted rate of $50/3 pulls with A/F reading. The shop is located in South Philly and is called www.phillydynoworks.com Great guys to deal with. They have a DynoJet 424x dyno. This is posted on other forums as well, and I'm sure we'll have no problem getting the required amount of people.

Let get the show on the road!

Copied from tristate tunners. Please check there for more info.

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=82491#post82491

· Registered
977 Posts
Thats a bad day for TST. That is the Fall Run, which will probably be 30 of the most dedicated members from TST. Possible to get another date? Maybe a saturday?

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
vypurr said:
Thats a bad day for TST. That is the Fall Run, which will probably be 30 of the most dedicated members from TST. Possible to get another date? Maybe a saturday?
Vypurr, it is the 15th, not the 16th. The fall run is on Sunday:
DEPARTURE: At 10:00 SHARP
EVENT: October 16th, 2005 -
MEETING/CHECK IN TIME: 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM.. Drivers Meeting 9:45
LIMIT: 30 CARS <This run is currently FULL!>

15th is Saturday.

Raining on my parade. :smilie_re

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
vypurr said:
Oh my! Oops! lol. :all_cohol But still, lets set up a Pa Chapter Dyno Day. Probably November!
Sounds good. I'll check out the place Friday and I'll be going on the 15th of October.

A day in November sounds good to me as well. I'll orchestrate (sp)it for us if there is interest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.