Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys. i was just informed by psi chick that this site has been developed. i've been on the srtforums for nearly 2yrs now. it's nice to be able to talk to my NY people.

anyway. i posted on the srtforums (they took away NY/NJ as you know) and opened a thread in general discussion inviting people to dyno day at pampena motorsports in ronkonkoma, long island. $50 for 3 pulls.

if anyone is interested let me know. you can pm me.

here's the address:

1743 Julia Goldbach Ave.
Ronkonkoma, NY

oh.. i know that a lot of people are heading to philly, but any stragglers are welcome (basically, married men). :D

· BottomOfNewYork
1,856 Posts
how bout you hold on the dyno day till a later date we can get alot of people to go

and since we are going to philly this sat you should come along

set something up with pampena motorsports

we did a dyno there before and it didnt come out to good but we can try it again

i hear from some people that he does real good tunning so im down to give it a second chance since the guy was not there to dyno the cars

so set something up or give me a call and ill set it up with them and we can get a list going and when we can do it koo 631 241 8045

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i sent you a PM. starts at 9am and will run to about 11am. just spoke to Ray over at Pampena. He doesn't want anyone after 11am. Saturday ya know.

I look forward to seeing other people there. I know many of you are going to PA. Have fun man. Post your stories! I'm sure there will be a lot of tickets handed out. Some cops down there I hear are pricks (like everywhere else). Sorry Frank if you're reading this. You're a good cop w/ a fast cobra. :all_cohol

It was a good but wet morning. I put down 255.96whp w/ 269.06 lbs torque. My numbers would have been better if I reinstalled my mbc. I was low 11's on the A/F. boost at 16.5 psi. I need 18psi and I'll see somewhere up in the mid 260'swhp! so said Ray at Pampena.

· Registered
2,952 Posts
rice, i'm curious as well.. what mods?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.