Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
20,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Listen up! I just got off the phone with a close friend of mine that just recently purchased a dyno jet. He need's to earn some cash so he's willing to throw some dyno days for us. I need opinions from those who wish to have their car dyno'd ONLY!

He said we would have the dyno all to ourselves and for an entire day! I believe he said 8am to about 6pm. I asked him what days and he said either sat or sun is fine with him. So it's up to you guys to decide when is the perfect day to hit this dyno up!

Details:
Need a date for this dyno day- When? Sat or Sun:
Need a mininum of 10 cars.
Cost will be between $50-75 per car (pulls to be determined but more then likely 3 or more) This all depends on how many commit themselves!
SRT-4mation Member's Only!!! (yes, I can do that)

We also spoke about having tuning sessions and so forth. I'm actually working on other details so stay tuned on that! :bigthumb:

I dont know the exact location but it is in Plainfield, NJ near Rt. 22 so it is VERY accessible to most of us. Let me know what you guys think! Alot of people have been looking for something like this so here's your chance!

-hozay

· Registered
6,975 Posts
Hozay PUT ME DOWN FOR SURE.. i really wanna see what shes puttin down and what my graph looks like.. IM DEFINETLY THERE

· Registered
5,147 Posts
I'm in anyday, I have been waiting for a dam dynoday. when is it and where it is??

· Registered
5,147 Posts
Yea Yea Yea...Long Day.. :lol:

· Registered
196 Posts
anyday is fine for me. and i would DEF. be in on in as long as this is a few weeks from now. im still waiting on my new hardpipe so i can get the majorboostleakstockblowoff away from my vehicle

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.