Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to raceway park today? I will be there with my 2005 black acr.

P.S. If anyone has a aftermarket downpipe that will hook up to the borla exhaust. And will sell it for $150.00 I will have cash on hand today. Thanks guys.

· Registered
1,338 Posts
yeah, I met that guy, he claimed that he was running 11.2 -11.3. He said that he was missing 4th gear... Jay (n2mb) and I watched the entire run, shifted everygear and ran a 12.2. Its a stage3 turbo.

Track sucked BTW. Only 2 runs due the fact that some jerk blew up his car all over the track. Clean up took about 2 hours. I could only cut 2.1's last night on the DR's too. the track was reaaaaal sticky. Shame I couldnt get that 3rd run in, would have def seen a 1.9 60ft. Oh well...

· Registered
2,042 Posts
hozay09 said:
Didn't that guy run a 11.6 last weds? Thats what I heard anyway. The car has less than 3k miles. Damn shame.
yes sir, i talked to that guy one night really didnt know much about the car, he has stage 3 with toys and the toys were on dial 0 obviously they werent hooked up correctly or at all, when i was there the guy was cutting 1.7 60 ft. the man can drive ill give him that and the car only had 3000 miles on it. ahhaha gotta love a beater car

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.