Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone down, i know me, chin, ryan and i think chin told me tony is going. not sure. i wanna do better then my last time. then i'll get slicks :) this week has been pretty humid so hopefully next week will be nice and cool

·
Registered
174 Posts
suppose to rain I believe. Plus I dont think tony is going till next friday. I really wanna get all my runs in before the season passes us by, jay if I were you I'd start looking/researching those slicks asap cause the whether is cooling down real fast.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Energized said:
suppose to rain I believe. Plus I dont think tony is going till next friday. I really wanna get all my runs in before the season passes us by, jay if I were you I'd start looking/researching those slicks asap cause the whether is cooling down real fast.
10 day forecast says there's showers :( .wait a minute. there's that fall swap meet that weekend too. is the track even open when there's non-racing events scheduled that day?

hey ryan, who needs slicks when you got snow tires. :D

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
there's no racing when the swap meet is going on.

hopefully i'll be up and ready to race soon, this sucks not being able to go to the track :(

·
Registered
174 Posts
snow tires dominate, I'm starting a new style and category.... fastest 60ft on snow tires.

sucks we cant go to the track.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts