Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nosuchluck said:
we are going to philly
Damn! just read that post. I need to get saturday in E-town. E-town opens at 9 am. maybe I can meet up woith you guys later.

Thanx
Pap

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Pap said:
Damn! just read that post. I need to get saturday in E-town. E-town opens at 9 am. maybe I can meet up woith you guys later.

Thanx
Pap
yeah we're not leavin till 430, so i might even go in the morning to get some runs in

·
Registered
14,828 Posts
i would go in the morning if someone could give me a place to leave my slicks when we go to philly. i don't want to leave them in the car on that drive.....

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
kwik-e-nuff said:
thanks ken in other words he'll be at my house tonight asking me to finish the install
buahaha, well, ill come help if ya want, i get outta work at 9:30... or andy, if you want to, after school tomorrow you can roll by my house... we can work on it, im off tomorrow

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
psi chick said:
i would go in the morning if someone could give me a place to leave my slicks when we go to philly. i don't want to leave them in the car on that drive.....
ill put them somewhere... but i cant guarantee you will get them back, hahahaha, then again, ill just break another axle, so i dont really want them, sorry, hahaha

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Psi chick, I would hold them for you but, I will have mine with me as well. Just leave them by the fence. No one will take them.:confused: Yea, right. I had my donut stolen from me there. Believe that? I fricken donut.

Anyway, I hope to see ya there.

Pap

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dan, hopefully you can make it. I will have my log book ready.

nosuchluck, Stop talking about it and get it done. ;)

Pap

·
Registered
264 Posts
just cause friday nite goin to see story of the year and funeral for a friend thats why.....

so i don't know if my head will be there for saturday

·
Registered
225 Posts
maybe ill go so you can show me how to rewire and tune the pp to boost vs rpm instead of tps - pap

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dan, Sorry to hear about your loss. Send my regards.

Pat, I can help you out with that. No problem.

Let’s hope it doesn't rain....

Pap

1 - 20 of 29 Posts