Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whos down to go to race way park march 03/10/10? let me know from when i last checked its supposed to be nice out. i got a group of people from my town going trying to get alot of people. so let me know if any of you guys are interested. was supposed to go last wed but unfortunatly it snowed and was crappy out

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no unfortunatly.. i stripped my interior and brought my slicks. but while driving down n foolin around i noticed i sprung a boost leak thru my bop. that kinda fcked my night. 2 of my friends actually snapped axles and one blew his diff that night so i kinda happy i didnt run lol. but we brought our trailer so we got everyone home ok at least.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
no unfortunatly.. i stripped my interior and brought my slicks. but while driving down n foolin around i noticed i sprung a boost leak thru my bop. that kinda fcked my night. 2 of my friends actually snapped axles and one blew his diff that night so i kinda happy i didnt run lol. but we brought our trailer so we got everyone home ok at least.
Did your friends snap their axles on slicks? or street tires?
that sucks.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did your friends snap their axles on slicks? or street tires?
that sucks.
one was riding slicks that was my boy with a srt swap. my other friend fried his diff but he was driving a rsx and he was on 245 street tires. there was alot of people breakin at the line that night

1 - 6 of 6 Posts