Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
8,169 Posts
hey jeff ,if it doesnt rain ill be there wednesday night i tuned my cams a bit and wanna run mine plus were gonna run hozays car.he doesnt know it yet but im putting race gas in it and running high boost, spent some time street tuning it this weekend and the car pulls like a mofo,the new motor feels great except for the 2500 rpm emanage stumble:mad: no reason why it shouldnt go deep in the 11's

· Registered
10 Posts
never2muchboost said:
hey jeff ,if it doesnt rain ill be there wednesday night i tuned my cams a bit and wanna run mine plus were gonna run hozays car.he doesnt know it yet but im putting race gas in it and running high boost, spent some time street tuning it this weekend and the car pulls like a mofo,the new motor feels great except for the 2500 rpm emanage stumble:mad: no reason why it shouldnt go deep in the 11's
:mad: :mad: :mad: :cussing: :cussing:
no his not and if i find out he did u will be getting a little visit from me!!!!:boxing:

· Registered
8,169 Posts
Snoopy09 said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :cussing: :cussing:
no his not and if i find out he did u will be getting a little visit from me!!!!:boxing:
lol calm down chuletta just a lil high octane to soothe the soul:D

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.