Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeler thread... me, andy and meghan decided a Halloween party is a MUST! so Saturday, October 29th, im thinkin about throwin a bash at my house for everyone that wants to come... what does everyone think about that?

PS... you would have to dress up in a costume :D

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think if you put a mask on, you would look less scary! hahaha, they have some realllllly funny costumes at the store in my mall near me...

BLOW ME TISSUES, lol the costume is a tissue box that says blow me on the front, its soooo funny, hahaha

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump to the top.... im def having this party... everyone is invited!!! come one, come all!!! costumes are a MUST tho!!!

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hozay09 said:
<~~~can I come in my crown and glasses? :ugh2:
damn right kid... you can come, but we decided your not allowed to come unless you dress up like shrek! hahahahaha

·
Registered
977 Posts
Ken...is this still happening? I think im down...:-D

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey guys... the party is this saturday!! hope to see everyone there!! woooot woooooooot... PM me for directions, etc

·
Registered
977 Posts
I am still planning on making the trip after work!

wanna PM me your address so i can GPS ya!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Beau, u goin? We can meet up along the way if you want!

·
Registered
8,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump it up... anyone wanna come?!!? i think andy (nosuchluck) is stopping by aviation, THEN coming to my house, so anyone from AP can come over, just gotta have a costume with them! haha :dance2:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts