Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so most of you know that our SRT is rocking a optima yellow top. Well today it took a shit..and blew out a dry cell...We didnt know that all day until about 7pm....No biggie shits under warranty...So we goto the parts place....dude says the yellow top is for marine use....I looked at him and almost smacked the living fuck outta the pussy....Are you FUCKING SERIOUS!....Than they get shipments on tuesdays and thursday....Well todays thursday and they dont even have the one i need...Okay....So now im getting pissed....I said okay WHAT YELLOW TOPS DO YOU HAVE?!....he shows me...its twice the size of the one i had before...So i said fuck it..ill try it...

Thing BARELY fits in the compartment....its reallly tight against the intake....but oh well..if the intake gets fucked up i can always replace it....But this shit anymore is unheard of.... Any other good batterys besides optima??:violin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.