Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't been on here the last few days because the wife and I are in FL right now. According to the projected path for Wilma, we are at ground zero so I should have some very good hurricane pictures for everyone when I we get back. If it hits land as a category 5, we'll bail out of here. If it is 4 or less, we're gonna stick around and enjoy the show. Our home is right on the beach, so we will have a great front row seat for this....and I'll have the first post-Wilma pictures of the beach. We still haven't seen any news crews yet down here, but I have already been interviewed by one of the local newspapers back up in IL. I'm outta here for now, but will post up the pictures after the fun is over. Later guys.

· Registered
1,131 Posts
Jessica Alba said:
they're also below sea level... it was the flooding that did most of the damage
Naw I'm not talking about New Orleans,it actually missed that place,I'm talking about the places that got leveled by the actual hurricane,places they still havent figured out if its worth rebuilding.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.