Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner
1 - 20 of 174 Posts

· Registered
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
johnf440 said:
I went to the track last night to see if I could sneak my poor 200,000 mile car into the 13s before I pull the motor and replace it with my Explorer/p head motor.

Here are some of my questions:

- I have 3.73s and the clutch slip/bog launch is netting 2.2 60' times. That is with no sway bar and rear 245/50/16 at 28 psi and fronts at 44 psi. Any more aggresive launch seemed to cause tire spin. What is the secret?

- Timing is set at 16* and I started the evening out at 40 psi fuel pressure. I ran 100.5 mph on that run at a 14.22. Took fp down to 37 psi and missed a shift on the run, but still ran a 14.5 @ 100.7 mph. Bumped pressure up to 42 psi and on last run got a 2.2 60' time, ran 14.1 at 99.6 mph. The car felt best at 37 psi, lower than stock pressure. Could this be the explorer injectors causing this? I thought for sure that I would need more fp with exhaust mods.

- My short belt was too short after the 3g upgrade, could not run it.

- Cool night, low 60s, high 50s. Very good air. On the last run (14.1) I sat out the staging lanes for 45 min, then got stuck as the first car in line to wait 15 min for the other 2 lanes to run. The car was very cool.

What else could I do to get this thing to run a 13 second pass before I take it apart? Where do you guys with SD run your fp using the newer Bosch injectors? I gotta get a 13 second slip w/the stock motor. Help.
1988 GT - 200,000 mile original motor. Mods: 3.73 gears, Pro 5.0 shifter, BBK unequal length headers, offroad, DynoMax catback, MAC cold air, Explorer 19 lb. injectors, Kirban adjustable FPR, 190 LPH fuel pump, Prothane polyurethane suspension bushings, Eiback Pro-Kit springs, 73mm calipers, 3g alternator upgrade, 3.8 Taurus electric fan.

COMING SOON: Paint! and a 1999 Mercury Mountaineer 5.0, ported GT40p heads, 65mm TB, Ported Explorer intake...

Best E.T. 14.12 & 100.7 MPH / 2.25 60' time

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
what a lame ***-o with a slow pos car :rofl::rofl:

· Registered
65 Posts
You know what's really sad... that car whomps on SRT4s all day long. Hmmm. If my little $1000 Fox project that is now only running 13.70s with a completely stock 220,000 mile motor is smacking TurboNeons in the St. Louis area around - that seems like ownage on you homos. I watched no less than 5 SRT4s run 14.2-14.7 at one of the recent midnight madness events at the track. Wow. 2003-2004 Cobras better look out.. whew

The beautiful thing is that most of you ******* couldn't even be googled to find out what magical unicorn cars you drive...since they are all made up. Congratulations. Do you guys run around your little towns, sneaking up on old ladies that can't get a door open and jump out to yell "OWN3D!!!?" Owned, you old bitch...!! Ha Ha Ha I can't wait to post this on srt-4mationofhomos.gay...

P.S. the SRT4forums guys already filled us in on all you little immature H.S. kids and your retarted games that you play from your parents' basements...pathetic.

· Registered
65 Posts
DrEdSrT4 said:
LOL what a POS...
You drive a Neon. You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.
Denying that fact all day long won't make you feel any better.:D

· Registered
616 Posts
johnf440 said:
You drive a Neon. You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.You drive a Neon.
Denying that fact all day long won't make you feel any better.:D
Not everyone here drives a neon, my friend's carbed '84 GT that I slapped together for him a few months ago is 1.7 seconds quicker than your car and traps 6 MPH higher. Stock heads, custom ground Comp cam of my own design, stock shortblock. I pulled a 1.81 60' time on Nittos in his car, which has the crappy 3.23 gears. Learn to drive your car, and keep in mind I'm a GM guy that built a quicker Ford than yours. You're a joke.

1 - 20 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.