Dodge SRT4 Forums - SRT4mation banner

Hello from Mesquite

1K views 46 replies 11 participants last post by  paintbaler1587 
#1 ·
Im at the hotel in Mesquite, TX. Theres free internet, so I figured Id visit the forums one night.

#12 ·
i guess...
kind of sucks, after this weekend all i will have left is the cargo shorts and white t-shirts i brought.

and heather of course, which when it really comes down to it, is the only important thing anyway.

heathers dad had been on the road for 38 hours and has gotten from south houston, to north houston

who knows, maybe something drastic will happen and i will have a home/cars to go home to

#14 ·
myfault said:
i guess...
kind of sucks, after this weekend all i will have left is the cargo shorts and white t-shirts i brought.

and heather of course, which when it really comes down to it, is the only important thing anyway.

heathers dad had been on the road for 38 hours and has gotten from south houston, to north houston

who knows, maybe something drastic will happen and i will have a home/cars to go home to
Please tell me the Cobra is safe with you.

#16 ·
Sucks man. I dont know what to say, sorry. Good luck,god bless, best wishes, seriously just stay safe. Insurance will have some money for you if shit does go down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.